He is able to accomplish infinitly more than we would ever dare to ask or hope... Ephesians 3:20. I want my life to be a reflection of Him, covered in his fingerprints and to surrendered to his extravagant plan.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Today is a new day in Africa. We're off to church in just a few minutes but I thought I would post something so you all know that I'm still alive.. =)

It's been going great here. Yesterday was amazing. We spent the first part of it swimming in the indean ocean and collection sand dollars on the beach. Sometimes we just need to get away for a little bit. It's easy to think that it doesn't effect you to be in a culture so different from what your used to, and then when you get a little break you realize how tired you really are. Then in the afternoon we went back to the church and lead a youth group called Friends of Jesus. I think it went really well. All the kids seemed to be following and understanding what we said. We got to sing with them too. I cant even explain how it feels to sing with them. They're all so good and the sound is amazing because they sing so loud!! They didn't know the words so they were making up some of their own and clapping. I've already been told that I need to work on my rythm... these people are amagzing. You wouldn't belive the beats they can come up to just to sing songs like The ABCs!

No comments:

Post a Comment