He is able to accomplish infinitly more than we would ever dare to ask or hope... Ephesians 3:20. I want my life to be a reflection of Him, covered in his fingerprints and to surrendered to his extravagant plan.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Choices

I am most definitely an over thinker. I tend to make small decisions into really big deals and stress myself out over whether or not something is what God wants me to do or not. I get frustrated when it's not clear. Today at church our pastor was talking about choices. I loved his simple advise. "Does it please God?". Yes? Or no? I think I tend to get more wrapped up in the consequenses and ramification that may come back on ME instead of turning the focus onto HIM alone. So often I find I don't want to make a wrong decision because it's not what God has in MY best interest. Still, I'm missing the point because I'm only thinking about myself. Does it please Him??? It's not about what happens to me, it all about and only about Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment