He is able to accomplish infinitly more than we would ever dare to ask or hope... Ephesians 3:20. I want my life to be a reflection of Him, covered in his fingerprints and to surrendered to his extravagant plan.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh, No...

Tonight was a disaster. Tomorrow I plan to use my brain :)

1. Get stuck waiting for a train.
2. Realize I don't have a key to get into work.. Drive across town to get it.
3. The roads glare at me, icy cold.
4. My windshield wipers wont work and I can't see where I'm going.
5. That road is closed. Last minute turn in the middle of the intersection.
6. "Don't roll that window down!!! It gets....stuck." It's 30 degrees outside.
7. I'm driving up a one way street. Going the WRONG way!!! ... Laughter.
8. Wrong exit, wrong turn, wrong lane... Someone get me out from behind the wheel!
9. Confuse the lady at the Sonic drive through... It's called "Route 44", not "R.T.44".. haha ;)
10. I successfully make it home to search my bedroom, purse and pockets for that darn key...
11. Dad- "Ally, did you realize that you hit the garage door while backing out last night?"
12. Me- "Are you serious?"... "Yes, I can tell that you are..." Not funny.

I realize how helpless I am at times. My need for grace astounds me. There's a new start with the sunrise and I'm thankful for that.

Caitlyn, You're probably the only one who will be able to fully appreciate this. Lol

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahha...I will cherish this post the rest of my life! :)

    ReplyDelete