He is able to accomplish infinitly more than we would ever dare to ask or hope... Ephesians 3:20. I want my life to be a reflection of Him, covered in his fingerprints and to surrendered to his extravagant plan.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

On My Mind...

* I want a simple life.
* Where will I be this time next year?
* My room is cold tonight.
* Drunk old men are entertaining to serve.
* Is it really wrong to eat someone else's left over popcorn?
* I miss popcorn in Mozambique.
* I need to call the recording studio.
* I.DO.NOT.QUIT.OR.SETTLE.
* Balance is hard to find sometimes.
* How willing am I to give up EVERYTHING?
* It's ok to cry, but difficult to do while jogging.
* I'm tired of sharing my room with spiders
* Have I ever eaten a spider in my sleep???
* 4.0?
* Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday.
* Taco Bell always gives me free food.
* How much Portuguese can I learn by this summer?
* My check list for the week is getting shorter :)
* I'm blessed to have such amazing people in my life.
* I need to wax my snowboard.. ok, have Mark wax it for me...
* "I don't need a telescope to see that there's hope..."
* Praying for wisdom.
* I need to go to bed.

1 comment: